REPAIR & BINDERY
EXHIBITIONS & PUBLICATIONS
1. Does the Archives lend original material?
2. Where is the Archives located?
3. What are the hours of operation of the Research Room?
4. Is the Archives open on weekends?
5. Can I obtain photocopies?
6. Are all the records at the Archives open to the public?
7. Can I call the Archives and have information researched for me?
8. Does the Archives hold records of births, marriages and deaths?
9. How do I start my family research?
10. What types of Family History records does the Archives hold?
11. What are the rules and regulations which govern the research room?
12. Why do I have to sign an attendance register?
13. Why do I have to complete a document call slip?
14. Why can't I use a pen to take notes?
15. Can I use a camera or other electronic recording devices to take photographs?
16. Can I use a laptop computer in the research room?
Department of Archives, P.O. Box SS-6341, Nassau, N.P., Bahamas. TEL: (242) 393-2175/393-2855. FAX: (242) 393-2855
. Website: www.bahamasnationalarchives.bs.
©2009 All Rights Reserved by The Commonwealth of The Bahamas.